this is a blog for those of you who like to read about the opening of jelly jars, the removal of mold and mildew and a cat I saw "sleeping" in the middle of the road.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

HotLanta

Have left some of my loved ones and met others. I am in hotlanata and am watching dennis turn into a 2.I can't post much because I am typing from a location that smells so bad it is difficult to process.I hope to be at home in a matter of days and to have dodged a bullet. Pray for the Gulf Coast.Is anyone out there?
When evacuating because of a hurricane, try and book hotels not in the inland path of the storm. The western sides of a storm are safer and leave 2 days ahead to get the best rooms and rates.
Comments:
Looking forward to tales of your escapades. Stay away from the high winds, now.
 
i was in that hurricane. i live on the gulf coast as well. where do u reside?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?